Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fresh Picked Studio

Some fresh picked little flowers from my garden and arranged them so...so dainty they fit perfectly in this little creamer.
Trying to gear up for a busy week, the barn sale starts Thursday ... so I have been working over there to get ready ....but managed to almost finish my studio RE-DO !!I don't know if you remember the before but here is the after !!!!!!!!!!!


I am just so happy with the results .....



I used mostly white with aqua accents ....and pink too...

A place to hold inspiration .....I wanted my room to look like a little room, and not like the hoarders stash..he!HE!


P.s( My shops will be closed starting Thursday till further notice .....)FOr the barn sale ..
and will of course take lots of pics of all the treasures for you to see.....



5 comments:

Home and Heart said...

What a sweet studio!

Valarie said...

Love your studio!! It is exactly what I would have expected. XXOO
Valarie

Leanne said...

Finally! a Really good use for a crinoline! Loved the way its draped and partially hiding what's underneath.

Pretty Things said...

I love blue Ball jars and the flowers are gorgeous!

Vicki Boster said...

Andrea - I love the special touches that you have given to your studio - what a wonderful place to create~~

Vicki