Thursday, August 12, 2010

Confiture de framboises

Confiture de framboises~
Thats how you say Raspberry Jam in French...... I made a bunch of it yesterday and wanted to share some with you ..It is also organic .... 99% of everything I eat is organic or locally grown.... I covered the tops of the jars with old sack cloth ,tied with linen ribbon and labeled around the lid.... who wouldn't love to receive one of these???


Yum ! Yum! Besides making jam ... I am hoping to do strawberry tommarow....I have cleaned out my studio ....and listed a bunch of supplies and a vintage dress in my etsy shop ... if anyones interested....


I also made this cute utility apron.. I love these becasue there so handy to wear when selling at shoes... A heavy canvas with two pockets ..linen ruffles .....girly trim and a rose I made using vintage fabric..... Tie one on! This one is listed in my shop but I made a few others like this one I'll wear at the Barn Sale next weekend and I made one for my friend Jenny to wear..cute huh?


12 comments:

Connie said...

That really is adorable, sugar. You can send a jar of jam over here is ya want, chick!! LOL
xoxo,
Connie

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

" Confettura di More" in Italian. It looks so good. We are waiting for our white peaches and then Confettura here we come! Better go check your etsy too. Ciao Rita mammabellarte

stefanie said...

yummi!!! your are just to full of energy....pass some on to me...lol

aimee said...

that is a wonderful idea to dress up jam jars. i bet some homemade scones and biscuits fresh out of the oven would go great with that jam for sure. DELISH! enjoy. the apron is adorable.
blessings,
aimee

Nancy said...

Oh Yum!! I Love fresh berry jams. The Apron is adorable!! Thanks for sharing!!
Nancy

Anonymous said...

The jam looks so beautiful (and yummy)! I'm off to visit your shop...
:)
Zuzu

Elyse said...

wonderfully packaged!

xo
elyse

LiLi M. said...

Yummie!!!! Great news that you are feeling better than new since your surgery! I totally missed it while I was on vacation otherwise you would have heard much sooner from me! I do hope your new energy level is contagious! I have soo much to do right now that I don't have time for a swap, unfortunately. Hope it will be better at the end of October, I have no single weekend without visitors or visiting untill then.
Talk to you laterrr!

Pretty Things said...

Mmmm. Framboises. One jar over here, please!

koralee said...

Love your sweet jars of jam...so so adorable. Have fun with the strawberry..I am making blueberry!
Your apron is amazing! Happy Monday. xoxo

Vicki Boster said...

LOVE the raspberry jam - oh my gosh - my favorite - beautifully presented also!

You will be a standout wearing that adorable apron!

Vicki

Anonymous said...

Adorable jars of jam! Raspberries are Mother Nature's greatest creation, in my opinion!