Friday, October 1, 2010

Not one..Not two....Not three..BUt yes Four winners!

Here's the collage I made for the Cathkidston fall contest ...Lots os stitches and pieces of fabric to make a collage about Autumn.Not sure who the winners are yet, even so this was fun to make!
Finally getting a moment to post not one but yes four winners! Just becasue and in my heart I wish I could send you all something!

1.very merry vintage style

2.Koralee
bluebirdnotes.blogspot.com
3.Jessica from
thewhitecakecompany.blogspot.com


4.Jeanne
http://www.jeanneszewczyk.com/

Please email me your addresses... and now i'm off to yard sale and to a good estate sale in town in search of those little vintage details I LOVE!

8 comments:

Jeanne said...

Yippee!!! And thank you:)
xo
jeanne

very merry vintage style said...

Oh lucky me! Thanks so much. My first ever blog win!

Unknown said...

Congrats to the lucky winners!

Trudy said...

Beautiful collage.

I posted a video on my art blog along with an update of where I am with the Artistic Mother projects.

http://artisticcreationswithtrudy.blogspot.com/2010/09/artistic-mother-video.html

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the winners and I so wish I was going saling with you.

Elyse said...

congrats to your lucky winners!

xo
elyse

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Andrea,
You are so sweet to pick 4 winners!!!
I hope you find LOTS of goodies...I'll be home working on some house projects :(
Warmly,
deb :)

Anonymous said...

Andrea, your collage is beautiful! I love your use of color. It's so cheerful and bright.